Any news for PS4 patch

I understand no fanboy here , every one who played has had various assortment of bugs and has there say on here will be all agreeing with your post in there own way some people are not as wired some are , we all have our opinions , i was merely pointing this game has not got a thousand staff behind them like some AAA development teams they can have multiple games coming out for a hefty sum and are in a poor state , i have played great titles from the avalanche team and there game engine has been used in other titles by other companies i am sure you would have played , i am fan of this game and many others avalanche have put out . And so are many others on here bugs an all .

When every game first comes out it has bugs wait a week

True they don’t have a large staff so it’s unfair to hold them to say Red Dead standards. However what we can compare them to are numerous other small staffed dev teams/games and see how behind the eight ball they are.

Why launch gen zero in this condition even? That’s what I don’t understand. The game was torn to pieces in review scores by everyone. Reddit is filled with “lol don’t buy this” posts and people like me are so upset at the quality we are posting here. Like if they play tested for five minutes they’d have had released a better day one experience.

It’s a scam and that’s why I’m pissed.

3 Likes

I have frame rate issues on PS4 that’s only when I encounter alot besides that I have no other bugs

Most of the people who bought Generation Zero are already fans of avalanche who stick around through thick and thin , just like football or motor sport , when your favorite team loses would you jump ship and tell the world how bad they was , . Yeah its not nice when stuff goes wrong , but if it went right all the time we would wonder is to good to be true when is it going to go wrong , so best we have the bugs now even after launch rather than it waste yours and reddits time months later,

Or they could of played the game seen how broken and unfinished it was pushed the release date back, been upfront with everyone and released a statement something to the tune of “we want to deliver the best possible product for our fans …” I would have rather waited longer for the release than have to struggle through the story plagued with some pretty major bugs

4 Likes

So whats the news on the PS4 patch?

I really love so much in Generation Zero, but THE glitches are too many and too severe. I have now decided to stop playing the game until it is patched on PS4.

So. When is the ps4 patch due?

3 Likes

All my icons disappeared except the safe houses. To complete missions; farm i explored is not visible. I deleted my game and re installed. Deleted my save game…exactly the same thing happened. The moment i explore the first bunker the game looses map icons. The map legend does not seem like it can be switched on or off. What is wrong here???

@Zacharr See FAQ.

This game is not ready and is borderline playable even. I don’t remember ever being this disappointed in a release. Just being honest, not just negative. I’ve noted the main reasons below.

Weapon switching bug, inventory management, item stacking not automatic and very limited in quantity, same items repeatedly drop, can’t use item unless assigned is terrible, ammo loading doesn’t refill from stack automatically, robots move through walls and shoot you, crashing every time when using sight mods, can’t see gun mods attached unless removed, map safehouse icons always tracking, questing is underwhelming, crashing when hacking, hacking in general is broken.

1 Like