Apacolypse Tanks spawning in my world

First of all, I would post this in bug-reports but I’m not sure if it’s a bug.

Lately, I’ve been encountering some apacolypse Tanks in my world. I have the Alpine Unrest DLC but I switched it off in my steam settings. I checked my steam settings after I first saw one and it was definitely not installed. And besides, nothing else from the DLC is in the game. It’s just the Tanks. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? (Just for clarity, not all tanks are apacolypse Tanks. Only some of them.)

Apocalypse class machines were added to the base game at the same time as Alpine Unrest.

Alpine Unrest DLC is essentially just Himfjäll area and missions. The machine changes etc. we’re added to the base game for everyone, even if they didn’t buy the DLC .

Obi already explained it. But here it is in the November '19 patch notes as well:

Additions
But that doesn’t mean you’re safe on the mainland. While the Apocalypse Class machines cover Himfjäll, some have made their way over to Östertörn and may appear in select areas of the mainland, should you be unlucky enough to run into them. Thankfully, the new Machine Gun class of weapons we’ve introduced can also be found by all players.

Notes: Alpine Unrest Update Notes | Generation Zero

I felt this was appropriate.

Twitch ( 54:40 )

To be fair, didn’t know Apoc knew Pokemon Battles

Btw, in your stream, you’re amazed that the apo hunter spawned in Archipelago region. (55:17 - “Just chilling’ down in the Archipelago.”) Though, you’re in South Coast region, in Kalleby town and apo machines are completely normal in South Coast.

Just East from Kalleby, at the road, there are apo harv and apo tank spawn points as well.

1 Like

I’ve had three legit Reapers in a row on the Archipelago, 'till I exhausted all region score to spawn more. Getting there a legit Apoc Hunter… might be as tedious task as former one.

1 Like

The apocalypse machines will spawn regardless if you have the dlc.

1 Like