Apocalypse class enemies

I just want to wonder why there are no apocolypse class seekers or harvesters. I think it would be really cool if there were.

-just a sugesstion but what if harvesters shot acid

1 Like

I would be happy if they don’t add more DoT weapons/enemies.

3 Likes

That’s the thing I actually like. Makes the machines more of a nuisance, especially the flamethrower hunters. Because once you got the top notch weapons they really are not that much of a challenge otherwise. I guess it’s okay that fights are a bit more of a resource drain now – and the damage-over-time effect adds to that.
Enemy A.I. could be improved, however.

1 Like

I would prefer to have machines that shoot while running to make them more deadly.

2 Likes

Oh, absolutely! Great idea!

1 Like

Now it’s getting pure philosophical. :smile: If you enjoy it, is it still a nuisance? :smile:

1 Like

Nooo, don’t ruin her/his experience! :smile:

thats a pretty good point

I’m having the opposite experience. I don’t enjoy things that are a nuisance. I was ambushed by a squad of them in the woods, and they went down to my purple AG4. From my ‘experience’, the new machines are an irritation that disrupts flow and I wish they had been confined to the DLC. I’ve met them rarely enough I keep forgetting to try downgrading.

1 Like

The tank ticks are annoying, they are the problem not the tank, and the hunters with their triple grenade launcher are an headache to deal with, i`m a bit sad they upgraded them with this weapons.
The new tank could have multiple machine guns or an always present railgun, and the hunters could have instead double submachine guns or pistols, as well keeping their elevated health.
This features and a calling horn like the seekers possess would not make them a nuisance but elevate the menace.
Instead hunters in packs are always deadly when outside of shelter.
Well things are as they are, and will not change, but one can dream and speculate :wink: .

that would be really cool if they added that

1 Like