Apocalypse machines, projectiles missing

When I was playing a game if generation zero my myself on my Xbox one S, I went to fight a bunch of apocalypse class machines being apocalypse tanks and hunters, I noticed whenever they fired their cluster bombs it never hit the ground and exploded, with it just phasing through the ground and dissappearing. This would always happen with any of these machines with cluster bomb mortars. Other missiles and bullets from other nearby enemies would work like normal.

I have this same issue. This occurs with the apocalypse tank and the apocalypse hunters. You can see the launch animation and then, as previously stated, the animation just phases into the ground with no impact detonations or mines being laid.

With current FPS drops, I’ve mostly been doing the daily quests lately, so this one I missed and can’t see any report of it either?

Fenix hunter and above Fenix classes (Rivals only?) and Apocalyps machines too have some error now just throwing out bunches of glowing “flares”.
Had several Apocalyps machines in Marshland just and instead of the resent added extra armament like mini-mines or other things that made life miserable, it just bounces around some glowing flares?
The “flares” from Apocalyps Hunters was even hanging in the air like the rest of that animation was missing. If I remeber correct it should split like clusters of… “what-they-had” after the updated armament.

It has been reported several times. All Apocalypse class hunters and tanks have mortar or mine issues.

Moved to report thread covering the issue, and adjusted title.

//Mod

Getting this too. It seems to affect all forms of cluster ammunition:

• Apocalypse Hunter Cluster Grenade Launcher
  • Apocalypse Tank Anti-personnel Cluster Mine Launcher
  • Spetsnaz Wolf Cluster Mines

As other have mentioned, upon impact with the ground the clusters don’t spawn mines/detonate. Somewhere between 5-10 sec after the weapon has been fired another launch animation is played, this time issuing from wherever the previous shot was fired. If the unit has moved after firing the second launch animation has the appearance of launching from out of the ground.

1 Like