Apparel items from one character show on other after interaction with crafting station

Platform: PC

Description: When I interact with the clothing crafting station with one of my characters (#3 in this case) and later switch to other character (#1 in this case) and interact with the crafting station some items from character 3 are visible on character 1. I think this happens when one character have some items on and the other does not (glasses for example).

Steps To Reproduce: Check the video below. First interaction is right after starting the game with character 1. Later I switch to 3, interact, switch back to 1 and interact again. Goggles and scarf from 3 are now on 1.

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: i7 10700K, 32G RAM, GTX 1070

Hi @0L0 :wave:

Thank you for reporting! Are you still seeing this happen?
It would help us when testing this issue if we could get the save file it happened on :smile:

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account or email required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Thank you again for reporting, and sorry for the inconvenience!

I can reproduce this every time I want following description from my first post.

Done

U kidding? :wink:

Hi again @0L0!

The issue has been reproduced on both your save file and my own. A ticket has been created in our bug tracking system. Thanks for reporting! :smiley:

1 Like