February Update; Apparel schematics locked

i looted some apparel schematics before the update that changed the way you aquired them.
for example:
i looted the level 1 and level 3 of a schematic but in the current system level 2 is somehow locked.
and also some schematics i picked up before the update act like a lock.
for example:
i picked up one level 3 schematic and i cant upgrade my schematics past level 2 now, and it is also not available in crafting

2 Likes

Exactly as said, mine problem is I bought 1 Crown Bullet-Resistant Jacket and I can’t buy the next one because I have 3,4 and 5 crown already.

There is a whole thread here that has many posts about this. I also tagged a mod and asked a question since it was not fixed this update.

Same for me on Xbox. Just want to unlock the bullet resistance shirt. Same situation as described in the other posts.

I am also seeing this issue. I have the 1 and 3 for bullet resistant shirt but cant buy/make 2 2 :frowning:

Have you guys tried to
Unlock(Buy) the first ones and go one after another?(First the bullet resistant, then the anti explosion, then the anti flame…)

About Making, it seems it might work if you just make everything again Example you have a level 4 bullet resistant shirt, and you cant make the level 5, make level 1, 2 ,3, 4 and then 5.
At least it worked for me the other day.
Try it out guys.

1 Like

Yeah so this still hasn’t been fixed. Still the same issue I reported in the old thread from December. Took a break from the game for a while, just came back and I still can’t buy the missing schematics for some things because I already have the higher tier schematic from the old system. For instance, have tiers 1,2,3 and 5 of bullet proof shirt and can’t buy tier 4 even though I have plenty of points to do so. The buy button is grayed out and has a lock icon on it.

Well, there hasn’t been a new update yet.
They’re working on something great plus are fixing bugs.

Maybe yours as well.

Well looks like this has been fixed, sort of. Checked the apparel plans page and there were a couple still locked, even though I had the points for it. Closed the window and noticed some plan names popping up on the side of the screen but I didn’t catch what. Went back to the plans page and now instead of having 14 points to buy plans with I now have -8 if that’s somehow possible. Apparently what it did was shuffle around the plans I had with the ones I didn’t and automatically bought the ones to clear up the logjam so I could buy the plans below. Too bad I now don’t have the points to buy the plans I want because it used all my points and then some to “buy” the plans that were causing the problem. So I guess that counts as fixed? So now I find out if the next 8 plan points I find will just get eaten up to clear my deficit or not.

Found out what happens when I kill a rival and get a schematic point

I get 1 point added to what looks like 4 billion points, but no, it just bumped my -8 points up to -7 points.

You don’t have to find these points.
Craft some apparel and you’ll get some points.

That’s beside the point, the game shouldn’t take away schematic points and put the player into the negative (there’s already another post about negative points) in the first place. How you can gain points is immaterial to this discussion.

1 Like

I just wanted to say:
What if you now craft some apparel that you then should have a positive value again?

Are you then able to unlock a missing schematic again?
Edit: ok, just read your answer in another topic

Tested it this afternoon, I crafted a couple things and did not get any points for crafting clothes.