Apple people and spooky woods /barn

Hey im just wondering maybe im a lil slow LMAO but can someone explain what the apple people are all about with apples on there head and bodies and the spooky supernatural barn and woods whats the whole deal with all that what happened i never really understood and id love to know . cult or some crazy person murdering people and there was that guy in the barn and the door opened on its own and in other areas theres dead bodies with apples on them …
please advise THANKS gen zeers :))

For long time there just was the apple murder mystery. Dead bodies with apples here and there… It was just some nice environmental story telling.

Just an easter-egg, you could say.

Then, with one update, we got these missions which lead us to the barn and the mysterious apple murderer.

That’s all we currently know.

coooool poison apples prolly lol what about that spooky piece of forest blue fog moaning howling the outhouse door opening ?? is that related to it or whats that bout

There are awesome Easter eggs in this game, like many others. But there is some legit spooky stuff happening, and in almost every zone. I for one love it and wish there was more, based on Swedish folk tales or lore. I really hoped there would be a Halloween event filled with missions and events. There are other spooky areas, barns, and caves to find @mothmando2020. We might even learn more about the Iron Church…fingers crossed.

1 Like

awesome thank u and oh dont forget bunker 666 any thoughts what that could be ?? it looks creepy and i hope i find some of the creepy stuff

i wish there was a list for all easter eggs and stuff like the barn with the delaurian car apple people spooky barn etc etc theres a cave witha bear i think on the wall bear head or something the 2 guys in a boat in love lol i just gotta remeber where these are but like u said theres prolly waaay more …

Maybe gysberts map can help you

2 Likes

There are some non-military factions in this game, one of which called “The growing Tree”. This faction is probable just one man named Kenneth. There is a hint in the lore, where Marja says: “Just don’t ask me who this “The Growing Tree” person is”. So I think it’s a one-man faction. We know he has been doing it, but not how, or why.

That’s bunker 66, where most likely the faction called “The iron church” painted an extra 6 on the wall to make it seem 666. The Iron Church seem mostly a group of ‘macho’ people who are into fitness and building muscles. We see many police officers in that group. And although they do leave awesome scenes where they killed machines, they do not seem to help others in need. And people are warned to keep far from them.

The creepy voices sound at bunker 66 is another piece of storytelling to make us speculate and wonder, I don’t even know if the sound is still there. I will need to check that. :coffee:

Edit: I went there but no more creepy sound for me at least.

1 Like