April Update Now Live!

Can anyone confirm if the Minken Bunker warboard mission was fixed?

Blowing up the runner before the mission asks you to bug?

“Out Hiking” seems to still not complete after the patch was rolled out. Missing one piece of loot, one mission item, and ending up stuck in the “Search for any left-behind equipment” phase.

Ps4 one can only hope wont complete even after picking up the files infact the mission pointer is there but its not in the drop down list…apart from that so far so good for me

Oooh boy! Out with the old bugs, in with the new.

I mean, congratulations on fixing the old ones, really appreciate it and all, buuuut…

• All runners now only drop .32 ACP
  • There are zero adrenaline shots to be found anywhere, and my deaths are becoming very, very meaningful, because…
  • All bonuses from clothes are now gone, and when you fight hunters without any bullet resistance or impact resistance, you end up getting hurt a lot and dying a lot

Some people requested a hardcore mode, and by all means, you’re onto something with no resistances and no adrenaline shots. But please sir, can I get to remain a filthy casual for a little bit?

10 Likes

it’s not even about being casual, its about even having a chance lol xD fingers crossed they drop a quick fix REALLY quick

I was reading through the tutorials and saw something “crafting stations” and can’t find any crafting stations near any safe houses, granted I didn’t check every single one but I did check the first few you run into at the start of the game and found nothing, so not sure if that’s a bug or not but an equipment storage is needed when playing a looting a game.

2 Likes

Impressive list of fixes. Good job.

‘April update’, does this indicate only monthly updates?

1 Like

Also experiencing all of the above on PC.

2 Likes

Some really great work with the update, but sadly I’m seeing no difference in being able to complete the ‘Flying Objects’ quest - still can’t pick up the key and unlock the door. Edited as the other quest I was stuck on, Uttern Bunker, sees no change either. Whilst the update has clearly improved the game-play massively in my opinion, it’s not fixed any of the critical components the were stopping me from progressing with the story. At a loss of what to do at this point. Very frustrating and annoying as I’ve spent about 72 hours with current character kitting them out etc.

Obviously alot of hard work with the fixes but important bugs are still not fixed like side missions and ive read barcodes and you added extras why?not sure about everyone else but id prefer the missions and access fixed 1st so we can proggress…and trophies lol PS4

I feel your pain. I don’t think that was fixed in this patch, however.

So I gathered…too bad. Inventory management also needs a LOT of work.

3 Likes

Maybe they will fix the non-functioning gas mask issues as well.

Still, I’m glad to see this patch out in a timely fashion.

thats a great first patch tbh! the dev team was actually working really hard to get this real quick thank you very much :smiley: one more thing
I didnt read anything about the aiming part, is it smooth now? there are some issues with that atleast for the mouse players :frowning:

1 Like

Thank’s for swift update , and also liking Trophy room in COTW ’ can we , i , ask for a Robot Trophy Room , for G-ZERO fans , like collectable mini Robots to display in future Safe House Content ?? , ’ E D 209’s Robocop , just an idea out of the blue ._ GO GET BREAKFAST , thanks

Hey, nice with a update and fixing bugs. But I still got a big problem when I play on ps4. My character is gone, it’s invisible. In game and in the profile menu. I put clothes on, it help but the character is still not visible.

I’ve noticed an improvement with the aim on ps4 myself personally

I lost all my inventory and my skills I had. Says my character is level 15 at the character select screen but level 1 when I start the game. Uninstalled until it’s actually finished

1 Like

Disappointing that some of the basic issues frequently identified haven’t been fixed / some elements made worse with this recent patch

I like most have been pretty patient and its hard to keep coming back to a game that is so fundamentally broken / not ready to be offered to paying customers. I understand its a small team but I just don’t understand how a game in this state could be released.

Starting to think I should have paid more attention to the reviews and glad that Days Gone will be available next week

1 Like

ThankQ for your hard work on getting us these fixes. Time to blow up some bots , :grin:.

1 Like