April Update Now Live!

Huh. Upon entering the game it is apparent that I have lost a lot of levels and weapons, including my sniper rifle. Instead I have weapons I haven’t picked up.

Guess I will have to restart. Some day.

Adrenaline sticks are non existent, runners drop nothing but .32 rounds (use the klaucke), my stats have been wiped and missions that i hadn’t completed don’t show up on my log anymore (strength in numbers, to the lighthouse etc) please can you address these issues as the game is good but having no adrenaline drop makes it unplayable and losing missions makes the narrative pointless
Cheers for fixing a lot of the clipping errors and the outdoors isn’t a rave anymore so nice one

1 Like

I’m beginning to think that they have removed adrenaline shots rather than reduced the drop rate.

3 Hours play last night, No adrenaline whatsoever and No 5.56 ammo at all

That was the whole coast from the leaving the Spiking the Guns mission and way up the coast beyond the Lighthouse mission (and beyond.)

Almost threw away the good Automatgevär 5 that I have

Now I have to say something nice:
Even though it has bade the game harder I do approve (mostly) of the Hunters having being able to see a bit better.

I found all types of ammo playing on PC but the drop rate felt adjusted and more area specific.

Noticed that 270 ammo was less common but that doesn’t have a large effect as you usually don’t spend loads of it anywayS

Iv’e only ever found 470 ammo 3 times anyway so I simply threw the rifle away, so that will make no real difference to me I suppose.

I would have expected some 5.56 from the dead troops and the couple of caches I found (that involved picking locks) and I even went through the artillery base and only found about 30 rounds. Whereas the amount of 7.62 ammo (most of it AP) kept my poor marksmanship supplied pretty well.

If it’s region specific then there is little reason to carry a weapon that never has any ammo.

I know I’m complaining but doing that will mean there is little point in finding a good or above weapon (5.56 or 470 especially) that seldom has any ammo.

If the loot system checks your inventory then it should probably trickle at least a small percentage to such a weapon so it’s worth carrying a good one.

I collected more rockets than 5.56 :wink:

The Minken bunker warboard mission is still broken. The Runner is still destroyed and I cannot “find what is draining the power” at the bunker.

Am I correct in my assessment that the Warboard missions are the only main story missions in the game?

After I went to the secret bunker main story mission, it pointed me to the naval bunker. The only mission I got from the naval bunker was the warboard missions. Did I miss a mission or am I just stuck until this is fixed?

Also zero adrenaline shots. Everything hits 10 times harder for some reason.

after update… none existent adrenaline shot and even more rare medkits then before. And enemies is now either walking throu walls or even randomely appears in bunkers… I Was in Skvadern bunkern and suddenly 2 hunters where in the same room as the “roundgoing” stairs…bigger than the room and walking throu objects, walls and roof…I´m gonna wait until after easter if there an announcment about another update for the update… I was a big fanboy, but the lack of ui for console and more bugs than before is now making it unplayable…

Story is that if you have a lot of adrenaline in your inventory then it simply won’t drop, as I’m on XBox I’m not prepared to test that theory as I can’t restore an old save game.

Hunters have always ‘teleported’ into places that they shouldn’t (which is different to simply clipping through a wall)

The upper floor of a church and a barn (with no ramp) were my notable occasions

Wish I had taken a screen shot or two now, but I was too busy dying in the game and shouting at the TV

Hi,

Tried playing post patch. Still old problems and even a new one with clothings effects. Still love the game but it is annoying not to know if something is a bug or a missed step somewhere.

Done a lot of explorarion and missions but thinking of taking a break untill more consistent fixing.

Chris

1 Like

Grate update! Thx. But… now my game is always collapse. When i want use my sidearm!! Ps4!!

Very disappointed. My map is fixed, but all my bugged missions remain bugged. I also fell through the floor multiple times and I can’t find adrenaline anywhere anymore. It is also strange that most Achievements remain bugged if you don’t replay the entire game or are not fixed at all! The small UI updates are fine and the AI is improved somewhat. But not being able to complete the missions is terrible. I understand the game has many problems and it will take a lot of work to fix all these issues, but it is not that customers fault. The game was released unfinished.

4 Likes

I am finding it much more difficult and as such much less fun.

Having trouble continuing in the campaign. Even repeating existing areas more difficult.

2 Likes

Im on ps4 and got my 1st barcodes tonight after the 1.03 update. It was codes for the Vesslan bunker found on 2 different robots.

1 Like

My rifle ammo just disappeared on PS4. I had 99 bullets and when I found more they all disappeared. Please figure out a fix for this soon please,they are to hard to come by.

Update on rifle ammo disappearing on PS4…For some reason when I dropped a dilapidated rifle scope and then picked it back up I got all my rifle ammo back. Sounds like the problem lies within the inventory system. Hopefully the developers will see this and work on a fix. Thank you.

When you drop a weapon i beleive it stays with the gun unless you disarm it.Ive done it a few times

2 Likes

Is it just me, or are the framerate and the screen tearing worse on Xbox One X after the patch?

1 Like

Idk about Xbox but PS4 version has been unplayable because of FPS drops and if this isn’t the highest priority to fix soon. Then I’ll be filling a refund and report with Sony.

Then the devs can have Sony up there ass because of the Unplayable state this games in.

Fuck all the bugs, fix the FPS.

Just got the update for PS4, it’s amazing! Runs smoothly! GREAT WORK!!!

1 Like

Had screen tearing last night and some dropped frames.

Did a full reboot on the XBox and it was fine for the next 5 hours