Are some of the achievements not working?

Probably a dumb question but having now listened to 5 answer machine tapes and seen 10 different sayings in homes I still do not have the “I Just Called to Say I Love You” and “Folk Wisdom” achievements. Playing on PC, started just before the August update. Other achievements seem to be working okay. Are these known bugs? Cheers.

Achievements are still buggy. I have quite a few achievements that I know I qualify for, that still haven’t registered. Doesn’t affect gameplay, though.

This is of course only of limited use to you “right here, right now”, but I can confirm that if they’re not working now, they at least used to do so.

The monitoring of trophies that was not yet achieved before august update was reset by this update. So if you listened to 4 answering machines before the update the progress was lost after the update.

Take a read here -> https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Generation-Zero/reviews

I cover it on the achievement log section. Apparently, the Fashionista one has now been fixed.

Steam shows a global list of % of achievements completed by players. Fashionista is at the bottom of the list at 0.1%. Last time I checked it was 0.0%, so it appears that one is fixed, at least partially.

Since the update I have listened to 5 answering machines and read 10 household sayings but the achievements haven’t been registered so possibly you need to make a new character or reinstall the game to make these work.

Have achieved every trophy except Fashionista on my main user ps4, this issue is on my son’s account whitch I currently play on so this is more of an observation than an annoyance :blush: