Are special (gold/5-crown) weapons area bound?

Where!!!??? Was it in the bunker, or just dropped from something? I haven’t been there yet, but am willing to make diversions and a run for it for to get in. It’s too close to the road for me, generally speaking (I stay well clear of roads, and therefore bicycles), but for a 5* Auto 4 I’ll risk anything (and I have a princely two adrenaline shots as a fallback!).

Well you be cautious then, with those precious shots :wink:

I was at the safehouse at Anl 144 Färela, a road base with a Viggen (Vråken) parked in the hole, ready for scramble.

Just outside this place were three FNIX Tanks, two FNIX Harvs and a lot of other pals. It was from one of those Tanks I got the five crown AG 4 :smiley: So it was random loot, not a static one.

Can you fight from the Safe House? I mean without getting trashed?

Of course, and when you are dead you respawn with a free healing. Probably a bit smaller XP gain from fight.

Okay, I shall take some grenades and if necessary go and find more.

Mind you, I don’t intend to be dead…

1 Like

Use well the plane as a cover. It is a bit tricky. Same shooting/covering angles are “open” (under plane’s arrowhead) another are blocked (under the plane)… Do some experiments.

1 Like

Do tank rockets enter the hangar? Ticks? Dogs? Hunters?

Yes, ticks, runners, hunters but just in the hangar, not to the internal corridor. You may retreat to the corridor and fight from there.

1 Like

Same for the rockets.

Oh, just like the one on the isthmus, then. Bedroom, Bathroom and Hangar with plane?

The same :grinning:, yes

Tanks and harvesters do not enter at all.

Haha yeah, it was quite funny to stand in the hangar shooting the Tanks outside - then noticing a small platoon of Ticks come trooping towards me in the hangar - so a couple of quick steps to my left and I was in the safe zone, looking at the idle Ticks out in the hangar just waiting for me to hop out :joy: From there one can pick them off one by one!

But mind the Runners and Hunters, although they won’t melee attack you while you’re between the blue doors, they will shoot at you.

3 Likes