Artillery tank wip

A consept of a extremely armord and long range bringer of death open to ideas for more armor

3 Likes

Does this tank have to compensate something?
I would rather see a new machine which is designed as an artilery and not a tank with a blue pill.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: ye i guss i can

extremely wip something like this?

2 Likes

Much better. Maybe something tilted like a Harvester backwards with his drill? It would look more unconventionel and futuristic this way.

1 Like

:ok_hand: I’ll try and to that

1 Like

But wait, before you invest too much time, we should think about the concept in general. Is it good to have a artillery?
We have limited rendering range but the machine would have to fire from far away. Wuld it be fun to get shoot from further away than you see?
The detection range of the machin schould not be that greate and therefor the seakers could mark a location for the artillery stike. That could make them more dangerous.
So if you destroy the seakers the arti strike would end. That could be fun.
Would the arti machin be able to defend itself at closer range? Maybe similar to harvesters.
Would it be more likly that the devs realise a different type of machines before?

1 Like

Hmm ur right it has lots of cons and pros

Drones that hunt you down every x to x score would be decent. These drones have SMGs, Gas, Flamethrower, grenade dropping capability etc that hunt you down.

Would be interesting to be actually hunted down like a wild animal for a change instead being the hunter.

Could have a time limit of of sorts depending on whats going on, either you kill all them or they kill you.

With something like this you could be just clearing a town of doggos and boom, incomes a Drone hunter party to eliminate the threat.

Or you’re out there tank/harvester hunting and the difficulty level jumped up and a drone party has formed to kill you for hindering the mecha army.

2 Likes

Ive made something like that a whyle ago but id be interested in redoing it any consept art or reference images

chinese Unmanned attack helicopter

Sweedens unmanned helicopter

Maybe that type of drone, but 1/3 or 1/2 size or to scale with the game world of what allowed… Their’s a lot of open fields and farm lands they could patrol as well.

1 Like

Ooooo i bet i can make something like this

image something like this?

This would certainly make the seekers more of a threat; imagine first the horn going off and then two seconds later you hear the distincive sound of incoming artillery… RUN!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Lol ye seekers are there with basically no other purpose

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.

yea something like that, could add an internal chaingun to the front like they did for ww2 planes with the rockets some walkers or runners have.

or turn it into a bomber that carries a 50-100 pound bomb on its underbelly.

1 Like