Assets and inventory icon disappearing

I just started playing this game and a like 5 hours in, i started encountering this unremovable bag where buildings, objects except the terrain and trees just disappear. It started when i started doing the side missions with the terror of something something. Just special robots with a bounty basically… no matter how many restarts I do, it still just happens.

Could you make some screenshots of that “unremovable bag where buildings, objects except the terrain and trees just disappear” and post them here?

Is the bag on your weapon?

I wondering about “missions with the terror of something something
It looks like a Rival name like: The terror of the Fields

Also what platform are you on? For instance Steam PC, and show the specs. Or Xbox etc.

I am on pc, Steam. And yes, they are rivals. after this thing happens, whenever I try to exit out to main menu i would just be stuck in the loading screen. I actually encountered this bug earlier already but it somehow fixed itself but now it just doesnt

|—|—|
|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz|
|Installed RAM|8.00 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Pen and touch|No pen or touch input is available for this display|

I might be jumping to conclusions but I think the rivals is whats causing it… but then again why would it do that in the first place?

I haven’t seen that mentioned before. But your PC specs are on the low end.
GZ is rather Graphics heavy, so a bit more memory, and a good graphics card would be recommended

This doesn’t help you, but being the investigating type, I gather that the rival was “The terror of Norra Saltholmen”. Maybe some one else can help you better.

But I advise you to make regular manual copies of your GZ game save folder. That way when something goes wrong you can load a previous gamesave.

Seems like a memory issue with the machine the game is being played on. Perhaps too far on the low end for GZ…?

I’d say this is not related to the Rival, or to any mission, but just an inability for the computer build to handle GZ, for some reason… Might need to clear cache/temporary files? Might need to figure out some system diagnostics? Change some settings for the computer itself, or for the game? Defrag the drive?

Terrain not loading in, and the low level of detail observed inside the church…definitely makes me think it is something of a memory issue, or something similar. I’ve been way out of the PC world for a while, though, so what do I know.