Description: I moved a red dot scope from Plundra to my character. That scope was probably attached to my AI76, and afterwards all other attachments were gone (barrel extension, extended magazine, all 5*).
Steps To Reproduce: As described above.
Host or Client: Host
Players in your game: 1
Specifications: i5 4670K, 16G RAM, GTX 1070
Check your “attachments” tab. They all are listed there.
No, no, they completely vanished (AI76 mag is rather distinctive ).
Are you on PC? Because then we would love for you to send your save file to us for further investigation!
- Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
- Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
- Go to [
- Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
- Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
- Upload and copy the link
- Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer.
Thank you for your time to report this!
I’m on PC but if you did read the topic then you’d know that i haven’t experienced this bug. Instead @0L0 experienced it. I only gave one possible suggestion which might help.
Turns out I did a fair number of mistakes in responding to this thread. My sincerest apologies and the issue have been handled and dealt with accordingly!
Thank you for your patience.