Audio Log 9 Location?

Does anyone know the location of Audio Log 9? It’s the last collectable I need in the Alpine Unrest add-on. Any help appreciated!

You don’t mind me asking where did you happen to find Audio Logs #4 & Audio Logs #6 at by chance. Also I’m curious to know where Audio Logs #9 current location.

#4 can be found in the cemetery by the church in Österhällan which is on the East coast. It’s on top of a headstone in the back row of graves. I have a record of where #6 is too but I’m away from my console at the moment. I’ll let you know the exact coordinates when I’m back online

1 Like

Ok, I’m not good trying to find any particular items by coordinates in GZ.

@V-held I would appreciate some coordinates as well. Did you find all folders and blueprints as well?

Can anyone remind me of where #5 and #8 where? That would help me pinpoint number 6 to share with you guys!

Hey, i need the same audio log #9, and btw 1 bio and 1 vacation photo. Bio is #2 (1st row, 2nd from left side), and the same #2 photo (same 1st row 2nd from left side). If you hadnt found the same yet, then it makes me think that the devs hadnt even implemented them in the game (1 collectable per slot). I’ve run over the whole DLC island like three times already looking in every possible hole and rooftop, and nothing.

I’m on my third full sweep of the island now as well and, I too, was beginning to wonder whether these collectables have really all been placed.

But I have Bio #2, and just now found the final photo, so we know at least those sets are complete, which gives me confidence the Audio Logs are all here too

Hope this helps

ok, so i found excactly the same spot where the photo was made but i cant find photo by itself :smiley: nvm, the audio log is the main thing, and the fact that at least one of the collectibles actually exist in-game, inspires me. I’ll keep searching and if i get it then post here.

AT LAST I’VE FOUND IT! Audio log #9. Go to the location on screenshot (5654, -68), on the east (if check on the map) slope of the mountain, you will see snow covered body, just near him.

5 Likes

Congratulations! Unbelievably nice find. Just got it, thank you so much for passing on the location!

Do you remember actual location of any others? I want to make steam achievement guide for this DLC, but i remember only few that were in bad and really unseen positions (like on top of the green military building on the south end were it wasnt even counting towards location progress, one in police station were you can get only when get to the story point, and one on the cemetery on the cross). Oh and one in underground area where you can get by the story quest, and it gets full of green gas after.

I remember the locations of them all, except for the one you just mentioned inside the Readiness Storage (Audio Log #5), that one doesn’t show on the map or count as progress.

Ok so the other ones you need are:

1. Flottnäsviken - inside the green cabin

2. Björntunagården - Next to the campfire, on the mattress

3. Bergahyttan Hunting Club - In the cabin with computers, on the kitchen counter

4. Tärnboda Skans - On top of the roof over the scaffolding, on the mattress next to the dead body

1 Like

Thanks a lot. But still one left :smiley: One that i mentioned on the top of the building and is not counting toward location progress was the #4 on Tärnboda Skans.

The last one is Audio Log #5 and I really can’t recall where that was. I just remember it being in some type of Readiness Storage type area, with dead soldiers and military equipment. But there’s no collectible indicator for it (like the one in Tärnboda) and I’m not sure if the actual area itself shows on the map. I’ve not been able to locate it since unfortunately

OK, still thanks a lot.

1 Like

If anyone is making a guide please let me know Haha, my last trophy for the DLC and I’m really bad at finding stuff :joy:

Congrats on finding them all :slight_smile: @V-Heid

1 Like

Right now I’m missing 4,5 and 6. Should I find them I’ll let you guys now the locations if anyone was making a guide etc :slight_smile:

I have found #5 and the exact location is 3491.082, -183.941 readiness storage 018, you actually go here for a side mission. It’s on the table next to a dead body, close to the objective

I now have my 100% so thanks to this awesome helpful gamers and I hope this will be of some help aswell :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for finding Audio Log #9, but now the last Audio Log that I need is Audio Log #6.