Audio transition from inside bunker to outdoor needs a fade-in/fade-out

When entering or exiting bunkers (and other indoor locations), the ambient audio changes abruptly but i think it should be a gradient transition from one ambience-sound to the other.

So when you enter a bunker, you should be able to hear the wind and so on fading out, while the ventilation/machine-murmur inside bunkers should fade in and be audible from outside the bunker.

Its not the most important “bug” to fix, but it does disrupt the immersion a bit as ambient sounds in real life never start/stop abruptly just because you take another step. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are reporting a bug, then why did you post it in #feedback-feature-requests subforum? :thinking:

I may have misplaced it, feel free to move it for me. :slight_smile:

Although i believe my reasoning was that its not a bug per se, more of a “feature”-request. :slight_smile:

It’s actually both. Issue of abruptly ending sounds and feature request for fade in/out sounds.

Your topic might very well be here :slightly_smiling_face:, since for #bug-reports subforum, you’d be looking towards proper bug report format.

1 Like