Automatgevär 4 , 7.62 ammo disappearing

Description:
Same as title ammo disappeared x2

Steps To Reproduce:
Weapon was on semi-auto engaged in fight and lost with full Mag’ and 200 + in reserve. Respawned to closest safe house and all but 6 rounds were left in the magazine and inventory was void of 7.62.
Both times were on the Archipelago.

Images / Videos:
Sorry on xbox one. Will aim to capture and upload should it happen a 3rd time.

Host or Client:
Host.

Players in your game:
Just ones-self.

Specifications:
Xbox One S.

1 Like

The ammo disappearing is a known bug, it’s been reported numerous times and it’s been acknowledged by the devs. The ammo doesn’t actually disappear, it’s just ‘attached’ to a weapon like an attachment and is hidden.

Some people have even seen their ammo return after messing around with their weapons and attachments. The devs are looking for ways of reproducing the bug, if you can capture it on video that’d be terrific.

2 Likes

Rodger , I’ll try that and let you know. Thank’s for the heads-up.

1 Like

Seems that in my case anyway , if the ammo type that is looted is also the same type attached to the weapon, it will not automatically couple with the ammo type in the weapon creating a secondary pile in my inventory . Since I have been unloading the ammo attached and then coupling the two into one pile and re-attaching said pile , I’ve lost zero ammo. Just to let you know. I tried taking off and re- attaching all the parts as per your advise. And this is what I have noticed.

2 Likes

This happened to me I died and fell in a weird spot spawned and my ammo and attachments gone on my .50 and m/46 SMG but I looked in my storage box like an hour later and found all my ammo and attachments

1 Like

Welcome, @Ppep !

Were you playing on console or PC?

Did it happen again?

I hope that’s not the same bug from 2019, or that it’s simply a regression (a bug that came back during another update).

It’s happened once and I play on a original Xbox one that might be why it happened it’s an old console not sure I can replicate it I got attacked my lynx on a castle wall and fell on a ramp with 20 HP then just died outta nowhere respawned with missing ammo and attachments then found it all in my storage box

1 Like