Avalanche Apex Connect FAQ

Avalanche Apex Connect Account FAQ

We created this support article to help answer all of your questions regarding Avalanche Apex Connect with Generation Zero. If you want to understand what kind of Avalanche Apex Connect account you should use or need help solving problems, you can find them here.

1. What is Avalanche Apex Connect?

Apex Connect is your portal to in-game rewards and keeps your finger on our pulse. Signing up also means you will qualify for playtests and closed betas. The fun stuff.

2. Where do I create an Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

You can either create your Avalanche Apex Connect account by going to the Avalanche Apex Connect Website https://apex-connect.avalanchestudios.com/ and registering a new account or by logging into the game the first time. Registering within the website you’ll automatically get a full Avalanche Apex Connect Account. Upon the release of the new game update, you’ll be able to login, create an account, or opt-out and continue playing Generation Zero as normal.

Upon the release of the new game update for assignments, you’ll be able to login with your account within the game, register a new one or opt out. Creating an account is optional, but it will allow you to experience the new assignments feature.

3. Do I need an Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

Having an Avalanche Apex Connect account is not required to play Generation Zero, but you won’t be able to utilize Assignments

4. What is a limited Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

With a Limited Account, you’ll be able to access our new Assignments system and are not required to provide an email address. Engaging with the Assignments system requires you to be online.

5. How do I upgrade to a full Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

A Full Account grants you access to the Assignments system. You will need to be logged in / online to keep access to the new system. With this account we do ask for your email address, so we can verify you as a player and contact you later with game news and other potential benefits down the road. When registering through the website, you will automatically have a full Avalanche Apex Connect Account.

If you registered with a limited account in the game, you can upgrade your account to a full account within the game. To do so within Generation Zero, navigate to Settings -> Avalanche Apex Connect Account. You should see here the option to upgrade.

6. How do I change my email address, display name or password?

Go to the Avalanche Apex Connect Account portal https://apex-connect.avalanchestudios.com/ then sign in, and navigate to the settings tab.

7. What do I do if I forget or am locked out of my Avalanche Apex Account?

Go to the Avalanche Apex Connect Account login page https://apex-connect.avalanchestudios.com/ and click forgot password. A new password will be sent to your email.

8. How do I delete my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

Login to your Avalanche Apex Connect Account on the website https://apex-connect.avalanchestudios.com/ then click settings, and then click delete account.

9. What happens if I delete my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

When choosing to delete your account, all of your data for Avalanche Apex Connect will be deleted. Your savegame will not be affected. The process to delete your Avalanche Apex Connect account will take 24 hours.If you login and re-activate your Avalanche Apex Connect Account again within this 24 hour period, it will stop the account from being deleted.

10. What happens if I unlink my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

When choosing to unlink your xbox/steam/playstation account from a full/normal Avalanche Apex Connect Account, it will not remove the Avalanche Apex Connect Account. Only the data associated with the game link. Only the data associated with the game link. Your savegame will not be affected. The process to delete your Avalanche Apex Connect account will take 24 hours. If you login and re-activate your Avalanche Apex Connect Account again within this 24 hour period, it will stop the account from being unlinked.

11. I registered my Avalanche Apex Connect Account, but didn’t get an email to verify it.

You can request another email verification. Login to the Avalanche Apex Connect Account portal here, click settings tab, and then click the “resend email” button. If you’re experiencing issues with this, then please try a different email or refer to step 13 to contact support.

12. Can I link more than one Steam, PS4, or XBOX account to my Avalanche Apex Connect Account?

If you own Generation Zero on more than one platform, then you can link your Avalanche Apex Connect Account to both platforms. You can only link one of each platform to your account at the same time, though.

13. How do I unlink my Avalanche Apex Connect Account from Generation Zero?

You can unlink your account within the Generation Zero game. From Settings, navigate to Avalanche Apex Connect Account, then press Unlink User.

14. How do I contact support if I have another question or need additional support.

If you have an additional question regarding your Avalanche Apex Connect account or you need additional support, then you can contact the support team directly. To do so, go to our support page https://support.generationzero.com/hc/en-us and click “submit a new request”.

5 Likes