Base defence not awarding correctly

Sometimes when completing a base defence (easy level) I get a screen announcement of resources awarded (bar at top of screen) but these are not added to my inventory. does anyone else have this problem?
Also since the last update I get awarded an experimental weapon most of the time. Nothing is announced, they just appear in my inventory on completion of the base defence.

Hi,

Just speaking for base assaults:

I didn’t check the correct amount of ressources every time, but I got some.
But I experienced the same with the experimental weapons. Last session I played with a friend (me as host) I got every experimental weapon except the klauke and the sledgehammer, but two AG4, within just a few hours by some base assaults and some rivals.

On Steam, a few days ago when i completed a Base Defence at Lerang, i got no screen announcement of the rewards nor did i get rewarded for a successful hard base defence. Felt a bit robbed but this hasnt happened since.

Check your Plundra. If they are not in my inventory, I always finding the awarded crafting materials there.

Interesting.
Should still be checked and fixed.
Who knows what else may be affected.
Maybe some of the plundra-crashes come from this direction.

I wiped out a base today and didn’t get anything. First time for me as far as I know.

Seems I’m not the only one then. I only noticed when I spotted no Uranium or Cement in the inventory after a defence.
There was no announcement about the awarding of experimentals so is this intentional or another glitch? They both seem to have appeared at the last update.

Moving this to #bug-reports. I’m curious about this myself, gonna tick of a few FNIX bases and see if I can replicate the results.

Have you checked your Plundra at all? If they are not in my inventory, then the materials are almost always found there.

Resources don’t go to the plundra, they go to the resource centre and i have so much stuff in there I wouldn’t know the difference.

1 Like

If I do not receive base rewards in my inventory they will be located in my Plundra. I then have to transfer them into the recycling bench storage.

Very interesting.
They are shown under “all” in this case.
Do you find them in another special category, too? In which one (as there is no ressources-tab for the plundra)?

I’ve never had this, but as mentioned before somewhere else this could be part of a greater issue where the game crashes for some people on opening of the plundra.

@Zesiir Could you get a devs attention on this?

Just in the “all” category, the “default list” when opening the Plundra.

It does not occur all the time. Perhaps 1 out of 3 or 4 base missions.

I’ll rephrase my last post in light of that. The game has never put resources in MY plundra. Something is not quite right somewhere down the line.

Yeah, this seems to warrant some attention. It’s definitely an important issue.

Well, not game breaking by itself, but somethings going wrong there with the plundra…

• ressources in the plundra
  • schematics in the plundra
  • crashes on opening the plundra
  • freezes when filtering the inventory of the plundra
  • …
1 Like

Base defence again today said cement, uranium etc had been awarded but was not in my inventory. I did get an Exp Kpist though.

Note your uranium and concrete amount and do another one. Check the amount in the recycling station afterwards. Maybe it’s now moving directly there.

Check your Plundra. I get a lot of this and rewards, less any experimental weapon, are always in the Plundra.

Did two defences today and both awarded items and put them into my inventory and both also gave Exp Kpist. I’m starting to think it might be a problem with the control point itself as I have had other issues with the same base ( bottom left Farmlands). I will have to check when a base defence happens at that base again.

1 Like