Base Support Pack DLC

I’ve supported the devs by purchasing all DLC’s this far. It’s the least I could do. They’re incredibly cheap as well. :+1:

But this latest one I’m a bit unsure of. The problem lies in the title itself. “Base Support”. I don’t support bases in GZ. I respect the devs choices in making the game as they envision it, but this is one feature I don’t engage in more than I have to.

I’ll probably buy the DLC later, when the dev’s primary focus has shifted away from bases. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Did anyone buy this pack yet? If yes, can you tell how many turrets you can have now? Does the sniper towers count against the 5 we have now, or have this limit been raised (I would actually like 4 grenade turrets, 4 gun turrets and 2 sniper towers)? Thanks. :sunglasses:

Im on x box and have checked the Microsoft store over the last 2 days without this pack coming up for some reason

Unfortunately the limit is still 5

But you can build up to 5 medical trailers

Consider me a little disappointed - I think this limit could be raised a bit (and to an even number). :sunglasses:

1 Like

For some reason the DLC doesn’t show up if you search for if through the main game.

But if you search for “generation” and select the “addition” page you will find it.

Haven’t bought it myself yet, since base defense and control points are bugged out at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks very much, regardless of the issues I’m going to get the DLC

2 Likes