Bases in original game version

Hello!
We are playing as a duo and are working our way through the southwest coast and are wondering if we should engage the FNIX bases? And there is a big FNIX base at the big green dot but it doesnt have a icon, should we attack that?
Also wondering if it makes any diffrence when you start building your own bases?

We are playing without any dlc until we finish the standard game.

Thank you very much!

These are just structures, not bases like the FNIX bases for base assaults. they can’t be destroyed. Some of them are part of missions of the FNIX rising DLC.

1 Like

I think you are pointing to Hällabacken Prison, and that is a FNIX structure where you can only defeat the machines in and around there, but it is not a destructible FNIX base where you have to destroy the shield generator and defeat the main FNIX Command Center, after which you can claim the control point (base) if you have 20 tokens.

2 Likes

I see, we were taking out a lot of enemies but could not find a way inside the walls. Its a dlc mission to take it out? Or will it always be there and making machines.

It doesn’t make machines and it can’t be taken out.
Some machines just spawn there like some spawn in the fields or woods or towns…

There is another threat that has to be taken out while doing the DLC mission.

1 Like

If I remember correctly there should be a crawl (prone) opening on one of the sides.

1 Like

the jeans & shoes 20% jump boost, + jumping on top of the rocket launcher turrents help jump in high places and somtimes over walls :slightly_smiling_face: I can also get on top of barns in the game

1 Like

What Rocket Launcher turrets?!