Been meaning to ask this for a while

… what’s with the fuzzy Chinese fireworks tanks have been firing at us lately ? They make less damage than what tanks did before, right ?

Fuzzy Chinese fireworks tanks? I haven’t seen this in my game. Share a picture.

You mean Apocalypse class Tanks, right?
Well its a bug, that kind of weapon is not working, they dont do damage at all, only the melee attacks and heavy machine gun do.
The Apoc Hunters cluster attack is also not working.

I haven’t been on himfall island in a while, I’m curious on what the Fuzzy Chinese Firework Tanks, :confused: there is a firework box from the lunar new year thing

Right, met some hunters doing the same. But that’s something fairly recent, isn’t it ?

There’s no connection with Himfjall, sorry.

I think this post refers to the Spetsnaz Wolfs and their Cluster Mines. Just like with the Apocalypse Hunters, they are currently shooting “flares” that do nothing. Some machines are even shooting these “flares” after being destroyed.

[quote=“Vimes, post:7, topic:47596”]
after being destroyed.
[/quote] ?!?! I haven’t had that pleasure yet. :astonished:
But you’re right : the flares that cause no damage whatsoever.

Unfortunately, Spetsnaz Wolves with Cluster Mines are qute rare. But I am fairly sure that you can also destroy their mine thrower and they will coninue doing their light show. Maybe we should check if there is already a bug report on this topic.

1 Like

This is since they were introduced.

No, can’t be. I am sure that until fairly recently you could destroy their launchers and then they would stand up and fight with their mini-gun. Just like their comrades with rocket launchers. I’ve been playing the game for a bit and I think this is only happening since this year. I mean, I might be mistaking, but we can obviusly agree that there is currently something wrong with them. Poor guys … they stand no chance …

Any machine that uses cluster type weapon is not working since the latest update, so basically since June if im not mistaken.

1 Like