Being able to climb to high places

@Aesyle
True.
For both parts…

Thank you, miss. :slight_smile:

Smart idea, never thought of that. Either way, just get on the roof and knock off some robots.

1 Like

I tried it out, @Aesyle, and it works like a charm. Took down a Tank from the roof. Easy as pie! It is fascinating that you can alter your freefall trajectory using the controls. It defies everything I know about mechanical physics :hushed:

1 Like

Legacy of Quake, best fps controls ever! :grin:

2 Likes

Parkouring in the game is currently fun and rewarding, when everything is so slipper and you pull off some jumps. Some towns have spots where you can get on a roof and then jump on more roofs.

The idea to make it an actual tactic would be great. I don’t feel like every roof should be accessible, but that some could be accessed and the jumps between roofs wouldn’t mean you’re skating on ice and it’s a 50/50 if you slip off.

For a sniper-loving freak, like me, I’d def enjoy to bring the scale of combat on a more mobile verticality. I get there are houses with their 2 floors, but it’s not the same free movement. In a house, you play as a tower defender, not the smart and agile guerilla warrior.

1 Like

Thank you devs for adding a bunch of locations like this to the game! :smiley:

Hope to see even more of this in the future! :+1:

You can already get on roof tops, it just takes some effort and wits. I like that. You can also move things to jump on and players can boost eachother (jump on a crouching player).