Bikes are redundant

The one and only thing I’d like to change on the bike is First Person View. Because having driving experience I’ve used to “aim” vehicle from the “inside”, not with drone buzzing around.

This would be better because currently in order to turn you have to hold down the left/right button long before the actual turning takes place. It’s almost as if there’s a delay between pressing the button and turning the bike. This is the problem I’m addressing. It’s weird and unnatural.

Increasing the sensitivity would require players to no longer hold down the left/right button as long when turning and instead press it more quickly. It doesn’t need to be extremely sensitive, that’s not what I’m saying at all. it should be an in-between value that is much faster than what it’s currently at, but still feels realistic to actually riding a bike.

Biking is fun! I just wish for a better bike.
Mountain bikes 1989

Still also want Inlines!

And snowboard & slalom skiing &
Skateboards

Hoverboards and jetpacks… because there are robots. And that futuristic flying Delorian. :wink:

1 Like

This one? :face_with_monocle:

Screens (click here to view)

1 Like

Why can’t they give us motor dirt bikes in G/Z it would be a game
Changer we at least have to convince the dev’s that least given us a future update with motor bikes who knows.

I bet bicycling in it’s current state is starting to turn new players away, which lowers the likelihood that those players will spend more money purchasing the dlcs.

I doubt that the quality of the bicycles is what will determine interest in dlc.

1 Like

I used to have a bike when I was younger as I couldn’t afford a car, but as there are a lot of traffic jams every day, I have decided to buy an electric bike. It wasn’t a difficult choice to make because I have found a good article about the best e-bike for beginners which helped me to make the best decision. Never regretted that I have invested all my savings in it, as I always get to the destination very quickly and also my friends bought one and we spend our evenings discovering new places.

I even doubt that the bikes are something that determine the interest in the hole game.

But I’m sure that the multiplayer option to allow or disallow vehicles is something that will keep most players wondering if bikes are everything that it is related to.

I use bikes to save time when I die in a battle and like to get back to it as quickly as I can. And sometimes for travel.

Using bikes is an old Swedish military tradition. So it fits nice in the games setting,

Me and my friends use bikes for fun and to find machines to fight along the roads.

However, I would like to se the military bike be added in.

:smile:

Why not? Should be easy to add more colors…
Well, there already is a saphire green one which looks almost like that.

Take another type of green, call it M/105A and it’s finished.

There even could be a fnix style bike, with a runners head as lamp. Ok, new/changed model for that bike would be needed, but wouldn’t be as difficult.

Some more other colors would be good, too. It was fun to hunt for the 3 existing bikes and finally to have all… While my friend had not.

1 Like

A FNIX bike in the style of the FNIX outfit we have would be awesome. Put a Runner head on the front like you said and put a big red searchlight (the kind you see at the FNIX Outposts) on it instead of using the player flashlight.

A big gas tank on the back too, Tank armor on it… That’d be really cool.

1 Like