Boo Bruk AB - Cannot spawn bike

Platform : Xbox One - Project Scorpio

Description :

(With reference to - Bike spawn station)

Un-able to spawn a bike at the station regardless of load state.

Steps To Reproduce :

1. Destroy environment around station - no change
  2. Destroy enemies around station - no change
  3. AutoSave area - fast travel out and back in - no change
  4. Travel out of area - fail combat to return to Boo Bruk - no change
  5. Travel out of area - generate new rival - return to Book Bruk - no change

Images / Videos : https://youtu.be/jNYuCQsREhk

Host or Client :Host - HanSolo ( invite only )

Players in your game : 1

Hey @AliasDJA :wave:

TLDR; This should be fixed when the “May Update” goes live on XB1 :slight_smile: (IF that for some reason turns out to not be the case please @ me). Regarding the update, we are working on getting it to you as soon as possible and once we know when it’ll be released on XB1 it will be communicated on our official channels.

I have been unable to reproduce this on the live game (May Update - Not yet live on XB1) on Steam with mouse and keyboard + gamepad. I can’t reproduce this on Steam on our internal development build either. Also, I could not reproduce this on our latest “May Update” build candidate for XB1.

However, like you, I was able to reproduce this on the XB1 build that is currently live. As the “May Update” have yet to reach XB1 this issue will remain live until the May Update goes live, the issue should with that patch be fixed and no longer occur.

Thanks for reporting! :pray:

2 Likes

That Sounds Good @SR_knivspark it will show the icon that u see in the image, but once u walk up to it, its not at all accessable or any outline that u can enter that menu, its like its just an object nothing more, so it seems to only be on the xbox version, ps4 and pc are fine accoridng to other players just the XB1 is the only one effected, as seen on the youtube clip is what happens for myself and my 2 friends

1 Like

hi everyone just noticed tonight with a friend we have a bike station that needs to be turned or somthing, we can’t spawn a bike

Location is. Boo Bruk AB

1 Like

Looked if i got the same issue and at least for me (on PC), all is normal. Some screens;

Btw, what is your platform? And have you tried restarting the game?

hi mate im on xbox one, and ive tried that, its not only me its my mate dumbass(aka Makka) my other friend frosty and a few others, some reason on xbox its not in right position for it to show up that it can be used so idk thought id let u guys know, if it can be turned so it isnt facing the shed might help idk

1 Like

Try clearing your console’s cache.

Here’s how to do it:

Spawnings bike, works for me too.

still no luck after that

1 Like

You are correct - I did some testing. It is indeed - broken. Bug report on the way

*done.

yea that’s what happed idk if it’s just xbox but it is, just turn it so it’s side on and u would be all good i’d say unless it’s been added but not coded up to work unsure

Sine proper bug report was made, topics merged.

//Mod

Thanks for the update Spark, and full credit to @hellmatic for finding it.

Glad it’s been flagged, I’ll check post May update as requested.

Alias

@AliasDJA all good mate, im just here to try offer and provide best game play possible, any issues ill always inform the staff and team of to have it sorted , so happy to help, and thx dev team for getting it mended in next update, look forward to hearing a date cheers, bye for now