Brasileiro também joga

Quando sai pra português br?

sem previsão … postagem no forum somente em inglês.

What @mortutu said… If I understood that correctly. English is the way to go around these parts.

He was asking if the game has Brazilian Portuguese or the Continental Portuguese, and Mortutu said over here he should talk English and that it is not expected a Portuguese language version for the game ( i guess that was the primary question).
Any translation pass it by me (i`m Portuguese :grinning::sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Em principio não vai sair Gustavo,mas vale a pena jogar :wink:

E ainda não saiu, mas não é nada que impeça a diversão. O maior problema é encontrar outros jogadores que falem português. E os bugs, claro.

Just remembering that there is no translation for Portuguese and that, in this matter, the biggest problem is finding other players who talk Portuguese. Besides the bugs.

Jogos em Português de Portugal ou em Brasileiro nao são comuns, nos ultimos anos começou a haver mais, mas é novidade.
O melhor mesmo é aprender a entender inglês até para poder falar com todo o mundo.

1 Like

This thread is 10 months old. I feel that the reason for resurrecting it wasn’t really worth it, so I will be locking it. In the future, keep in mind;

English only
As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored.

:lock: