Broken Quests Not Listed in Known Issues

Platform

XBOX One X

Description

The Side Missions “Woodcutter” & “The Hunter” missing mission items that progress the mission. In “Woodcutter”, after locating the lumberyard manager, there is no shotgun laying across his lap to obtain. This results in the mission not being able to be completed. In “The Hunter” there is no letter within the car to read. This results in the mission not being able to be completed. I attempted to look for the shotgun, and letter, in other games I have connected to and I have also had others connect to my hosted game to attempt it. Both outcomes are the same.

Steps To Reproduce

I imagine that the “Woodcutter” side mission glitched out as I was present in another player’s game when they obtained the shotgun. As far as “The Hunter” Side Mission, I have no idea what caused the letter to not appear.

Images / Videos

N/A

Host or Client

Client

Players in your game

No other players present.

Specifications

N/A

I would have not posted on this topic at all, but I was unable to find mention of these two specific issues anywhere within the forum. So I thought it would be best to bring it to someone’s attention, at the very least.