Bruh fix this please

So i was going hjortmon because there is a hunter level 3 bounty that needs to be destroyed so a went over with a pack of stuff. I go and 1 harvester in camo with 5 robot dogs in camo, 7 hunters in camo, and 2 seekers spawn with the leve 3 bounty hunter.

I throw 8 flares, take 43 simple medkits, one adrenaline, and minimum of 2,367 rounds in my assault rifle, 75 rounds of shotgun ammo, and 48 rounds of pistol ammo. When all of this was going on in the house i was in non stop rockets and gas shot towards me. I killed all the hunters but then 2 more spawned because of the harvester.

Cant go out outside to stop him because the gas and ticks still there. Then the robots decide to shoot rockets through the window to the stairs. Let me repeat that WINDOW TO THE STAIRS WHICH IS WHERE I WAS. I die. Got real mad.

When i got there after dieing i see that all those hunters and robots were GONE. So i not only lost the battle i lost the loot. Guess what i did to the camo harvester after i came back from the complex. I emp him put 17 red barrels and two air tanks. Blow it to space. When i set it off the robot flew up and disppeared. Soooooooooooooo anyway fix the robots please. Good game even tho i was mad at it.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Machine behaviour post April 2020 update