Bug... at launch

Hello I am contacting you because when I launch the game since the last update, I accept the new conditions etc … and the games are done with an error report, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the games and always the same. … Thank you for your help

I’ve moved this to #bug-reports. I’m unsure what issue you are having, can you try to describe it a bit further?

GZ

You didn’t install any mods before by any chance?

I have the same problem. After the update/patch 1 dec it has been impossible to start gen zero. The patch (or whatever it was) took many minutes, and then it crashed. After restarting, which now always takes minutes it usually starts. When at the menu the music starts, but selecting Continue (or change character) the screen goes black and then after a minute or so the game quits and the Error reports is shown (report is sent). This has happened at least 8 times, only once I got through to the character but then it chrashed when I tried to return to the menu.

This is happening to me also, right after I accept the conditions and accept sending reports.

Uninstalled, reinstalled, verified files, deleted saves. :frowning: