Bug & improvement March

the total change quickly disorients the time to take control of the new interface,
over time you get used to it

new accessory or replacement for the long-range radio

now let’s go to some problem encountered and that impacts my game

Minor problem

Here I have the choice to take everything or to take 1 by 1 here we imagine among the recovered object 5/8 interests me there should be a selection that we want to take. In wartime it’s hard to do 1 by 1 and take everything to unnecessarily lead the inventory with items we don’t need

ah yes also an important thing a shortcut to change the ammunition would be practical.

Major problem
I have a weapon that I can no longer play it appears in my slots but in shortcut impossible to use it

my 2nd weapon does not want to appear if I remove the 2 locations and replace the problematic weapon, I can only play the pistol !?

I’ve seen alot of people having the same problem with the weapon slots, I too had that problem but i managed to fix it by dropping my whole inventory then picking it back up.
Hope that helps

I agree that the looting is tedious

2 Likes

Thank you, I was able to unlock my weapon with your manipulation, indeed, this is annoying

1 Like

It’s the heavy comm array lure and it’s appearance is the same as before. So, nothing new here.

Comm arrays (click here to see)

Inside inventory, all three comm array lures: light, medium and heavy.

Dropped on the ground. Left: heavy comm array lure, right: medium comm array lure

So, this worked for me as well with one problem. After I got everything back in my inventory, attachments on, and assigned to slots, I switched out my Exp AG4 in slot 1 for the PVG. No issue till I swapped them back, and suddenly the AG4 in Slot 1 won’t come up again. Had to dump everything and re-equip to get it back.

Hoping a hotfix comes out for this because I can’t be doing this every time I need to switch out a weapon…