BUG: Storage box counts weapon attachments equipped to weapons

It’s definitely not working as intended, it never has.

First problem was a weapon plus x attchments used up a sort of 2+x slots in the plundra.
“Sort of” because in some kind of way the plundra counted correctly up to 100 slots and added the number of slots for the attachements on top, e.g. 121/100 .

Now the counter is hardcapped on 100 but sadly no one thought about the 2+x problem…

And I’m pretty sure it was said in one stream after the Plundra invention, that they wanted to fix it to 2 slots per weapon, Attachements or not.

So it’s not working as intended right now and everyone who has stored a few weapons in their Plundra is pretty much f*cked right now, because of the hardcap of 100…

1 Like

Hi, thanks for reporting this!

We are aware of this issue and we are working on a fix for it. The intended design is that a weapon with attachments should take as much space in the Plundra as it does in the inventory (2 slots).

7 Likes

Many thanks for your reply, Bjorn, and I really hope you provide us with a hotfix for that and maybe the “You are not alone”-mission problem and we don’t have to wait until late december.

Pretty please…

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification!

1 Like

Thank you for your acknowledgement. :smile:
I hope to see the fix in December’s Update.

To report a different issue, make a topic of your own. It’s not nice to hijack this topic just because developer answered here. :do_not_litter:

As of January’s Update, the Plundra bug is fixed.

patch notes: https://generationzero.com/en/blog/january-update

Thank you @Bjorn ! :smile::+1:

2 Likes