Bug with the Field Radio stuck on the screen blocking the view

I was just messing around at a bunker and suddenly a field radio got stuck on my hand
ezgif-2-5a631cb97b

A friend of me had the same issue yesterday.

I’ve had the same thing happen about half a dozen times with advanced first aid kits. Usually it just sticks into the stocks of my guns so it’s only noticeable when running or reloading. Very odd glitch.

This also happened to me except with a paramedic response pack. Was stuck for all items held in hand.

Can you add some more information, like on what platforms this occurs on, if you use mods etc?

Cheers.

My friend plays on PS5 (ps4 disc version) without any mods.

My friend plays on PS5 (ps4 disc version) without any mods.

Right, thanks. It’s a weird issue, just making sure.

That’s why I suggested to add the possibility to choose your system in your profile, which could be shown right next to the name on each post.

One less question needed :wink:

Oh by the way
It happened 3 times already and i found out that just opening the materials tab on the inventory solves it, not sure if its just with me though

1 Like

First thing is a field radio taking over my screen, layering on my guns and even on stuck on flares.

I reload the game to find… My equipment Wheel doesnt work anymore. I can only use 4 of the slots, that allocates to the controller buttons. I was using it with pain last night after updating. But at least it was usable. Now I cant even click the corner options. (I haven’t updated my phone in years, pic quality is terrible but hard to miss the radio.)

Moved to relevant report thread.

//Mod