Bugged apparel loot view

Platform: PC

Description: After playing for a while (1h or so) apparel items are displayed incorrectly in the loot menu. Only shoes are visible.

Steps To Reproduce: Loot, play, loot, play…

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: i7 10700K, 32G RAM, RTX 4090

I get the same thing :rofl: there trying to sell there air Jordans, reminds me of the shopping network :ballet_shoes: when they zoom in on the shoes there trying to sell, lol

I also noticed when picking up something you already have, it will show the upgrades for that item on the screen, you picked up the Tucked Collared Shirt already, because the visibility reduction you already added before

I can’t say for certain, but this bug seems to be related to several other bugs. One is the invisible NPCs glitch, another is the ‘player model missing from pages in the menu’ (Team, appearance menu, etc), ‘player model missing from the sewing table preview’ and ‘vehicles preview’ (in vehicle station menu) being similarly bugged.

I can say for certain that all these bugs seem to still happen, at least on the lowly old XB1.

I say that these bugs all seem to be related, because they all seem to happen together, at the same time. As the OP reported, after about an hour play time.

Restarting the game (turn it all the way off, then start it back up) seems to clear all of these glitches, until another hour in-game passes. Then the glitches all come back, together, at once. Might not be an hour exactly, not sure, little tough to keep perfect tabs on elapsed time for me, but it seems about like that.

I had sent several videos to someone else to provide, but I’m not sure what ever happened with them. He might have reported these issues altogether, or he may not have. We had a bit of a falling out, so who knows what he might have done on his end, whether he followed through with what he’d said before or not…

I have all of this currently. Playing on a high-end-3-years-ago PC build.