Bugs since the may update

Platform: PC
2 Players

Videos can be found at www.gnashrakh.com & www.oblyx.com which are our Youtube channels.

We are further now than in our videos but the problems are the same.

Since the May update we’ve had these problems:

1. Bots glitch through walls and appear inside buildings
  2. Lots and lots of empty loot-crates
  3. Loot boxes we can’t open
  4. Bots keep making stupid loud noises after they are killed as if they were still active
  5. We get kicked out of the game and respawn with the same stuff we had on us when we died but ALL the bots have respawned meaning we have to kill stupid amounts of bots AGAIN with less ammo. This could happen three to five times on one mission and it is very annoying.
  6. When we respawn after being killed, we can’t open loot boxes
  7. We get a short glimpse of what’s in a loot box but can’t take anything out of it 'cause it disappears before we can take anything

We are now at the Överby airbase and have killed the harvesters and the hunters about three times (videos in about two weeks from today) and guess what, we got kicked out of the game again so we have to do it all again.

We really like this game, it is truly great, but it is getting to be unplayable at this moment.

Is there an update coming for these issues?

I did not mention what others have already said but there are lots and lots of issues that need fixing. These are the worst that we have experienced so far tho.

2 Likes

These are from my own experiences and from all the reading I’ve done in our forums :slight_smile:

1. This is a known issue
  2. This happens mostly in multiplayer (less often solo)
  3. Also mostly in multiplayer
  4. This is a known issue
  5. You mean your game crashes? There are are still members of the community who still have random crashes, I am one of them as well and it isn’t fun. Known issue
  6. I haven’t heard of that bug before.
  7. This is also something I haven’t heard of.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and supporting the GZ community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I guess most of these issues are known but I did the forbidden booboo and didn’t read all the messages and comments before I wrote this. I left some out that I haven’t found here but they are in the same theme.

About number 6 and 7…
When we respawn while the other player is still in combat we can’t open loot boxes, I guess that has something to do with who is running the server or not and the game obviously can’t keep up with who’s doing what. When the other playerwin or escape combat we can mostly open loot boxes but they are always empty until we re-log when we can’t touch any loot box in that mission like they are locked down.

The flashing of the loot content is almost also always when we respan during combat but this issue continues until we re-log and is not mission specific.

I can also add that it doesn’t matter which one of us this happens too.

There is also an issue with one of us sees live bots and one of us are looting the same bot and sees it as dead. Known or not, I don’t know, but we’ve had that one since we started.

As I said, we really really love this game, issues or not, and we really hope devs work on these things. As of now, it is unplayable as a video of 30 minutes takes up to two hours to record because of all the re-logging and other crap. Destroying hunters and harvesters with the Möller just takes too long to be fun :stuck_out_tongue: