Buildable house

So what, the game is still unique.

Also Bicycles are a good QoL and gives it a rather unique flair that much is for sure.

And you can tailor your gameplay. Don’t like the base building, you can literally ignore it, same with bikes, want to count ammo you can do that.

GZ has a unique feature of it called half the content is optional. take advantage of it if you don’t like something.

Yeah, I know, I can ignore base building (which I do), but can I ignore control points/base attack too? See discussion about control points in Farmlands as an example.

Could you describe a bit how are bicycles a good QoL? As I said, it was fun first 5 minutes, but how it improves this game? Maybe if they implemented BMX the right way, I would agree, but a bicycle that sucks on anything but a straight road? I don’t think so :-/

Seeing as you have to manually activate those… Yes you can ignore htem.

OK, thanks, nice to know

No, I don’t think so.

Of course, an assault just starts if you get close enough to a control point and you can leave them immediatly without any penalty.

But if you just ignore them, there will be sooner or later 12 maxed bases in farmlands that spawn machines and that affects hunting free roaming machines so that you cannot ignore the bases any more.

And idk if that could affect the performance as well.

1 Like

I take out FNX bases the moment they spawn. That way free roaming machine spawns are unaffected.

Ive got like 6 max level FNIX bases scattered around
I just mountain camp and snipe everything while staying out of the detection range.
To hit the shields I use my supply of RPG ammo