Buildable test dummy

I’d love to have a buildable Military Hunter test dummy at our bases, made of scrap parts. shooting it damages it, and scanning it with tech vision shows the damage, like a normal hunter. Destroying it causes it to act like the gas tank on a normal hunter explodes, and no longer shows damage (simulating being destroyed.) Resetting it or repairing it would, well, cause it to function again.

Sounds like my idea in another topic a few days ago

Necro, but man would I love this…a test dummy to check damage values against.

In my opinion it would need “component/weak point” areas, “armor” areas, and “main body” areas. Like the targets we can put up at our claimed Control Points have some parts marked, coinciding with weakpoints, weapons, sensors, etc, which we see in the resistance graffiti painted here and there as well.

Would be perfect for testing out weapon/ammo combinations, feeling out the ideal effective ranges, etc. Well, aside from the relatively short ranges we’d pretty much be stuck with for our tests. But, some idea before going into combat is better than none, or confirmation is better than estimation…since datamining to try and get that info is supposedly a no-no?