Button to max graphics settings for screenshots

A button that when pressed in photo mode, will put all graphics settings to the max for screenshots. Or you can have preset settings for specific looks. Like one set has no fog, or another has lower AA or something. It wouldn’t be that big of a change, but it would make taking screenshots on PC so much faster. Usually i need to go into settings, and change things individually, and then back. This is of course not a problem if you have a good computer, and have a good computer.

1 Like

That’s the age old issue when you have slow/old PC; you have to fiddle with in-game settings to get game at playable level without looking too bad. Been there done that. While when you have fast/new PC, you can just max out all settings and forget about it.

Though, a button to max out all settings instantly can crash the game and your entire OS if your PC is too slow/old. Also, some game settings can’t be changed on the fly and you need to be in the Main Menu while others may require game restart.

Fair enough. Thanks for telling me. Do you happen to know which settings need to be in the main menu to be changed.

From the top of my mind, resolution change (e.g from 1920x1080 to 2560x1440) is done from Main Menu and needs game restart as well, if i’m not mistaken.

I’m not currently in-game to check if there were any others.

O okay. Because whenever I change settings it does not tell me to go to main menu. Maybe it did. I dont remember

You should be able to change most graphical settings while in the game world though.

Okay. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like