Buttons relaxing after I use binoculars

Xbox series x with elite series 2 controller
After I use the binoculars all controller buttons get remapped and the Y button to swap weapons opens the mission menu. The controller app shows my chosen button mapping configuration.Fast traveling or dying fixes the problem most of the time. If it does not I have to restart the game. I have un synced my controller, checked for controller updates and unplugged my Xbox.

I’m using the same set up, but has not experienced anything similar.

Does it happen every time you use the binoculars? Have you done any remapping of the buttons and/or using the pads on the back side for aiming?

Edit: do you have the same problem if you use the original controller? If not, check if you accidentally mapped any of the buttons as a shift key, remapping all of the buttons. I have done this once…

Are you playing single player only or does this happen in multiplayer also?

This would be very annoying to me, since I use the binoculars a lot!

1 Like

This one seems to be the same problem:

2 Likes

Ps4 pro user, just started game 4days ago. Solo play. im having same issues. Also, iv noticed when i hit circle (change stance) botton it doesn’t register all the time and strangely enough, a tutorial prompt window will briefly show on screen for a second. I mean, i can still work around it but its rather annoying.

The report is over a year old.
Sure, that it’s the same issue?

Can you provide a short video of how it looks like?

Absolutely, can you help me figure out how to uploud a vid please?

Upload it to YouTube for example and paste the link here.

1 Like

Update: no longer having issues with this! Not sure if it was just a hick-up in the progress time line or what bc it began just after crossing the first bridge making my way to Salthamn settlement/football feild Saltvallen IP. As i wrapped things up there and pushed further south west to Vesslan Command Bunker, it all seemed to work its self out👍 question though, exactly where and how may i post general questions? Example: if i store all my found adrenaline in the plundra storage box, will it still be applied if i die out in the feild? Or must i always keep one or more on my persons?

Use the general/community section or social media.

You must have at least one in your backpack to be able to revive. If you don’t have one, you have just the option to respawn at a safehouse.

1 Like

Thanks, i really appreciate it. Im still getting use to this setup.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
If you have any further questions, use the search first. If you don’t find something about your question, feel free to ask by yourself.