Can equip only one main weapon after March 2020 patch [Workaround]

While playing co-op on Ps4 (I joined friends session), I was left without the ability to use my main weapons.

In the midst of an Apoc Tank encounter, my main weapon wouldn’t switch on command. HUD showed no weapon in 2nd slot. Inventory screen had conflicting information, showing weapons in both slots.

Switching to the pistol left me unable to switch back and use any main weapons. Leaving and joining again fixed issue for a short while, but the problem inevitably repeated.

Was not a fun time

I think this is the same problem I’ve heard before.

Have you tried dropping your main weapons and then picking them up again?

If not, I’m sure this issue is known.

Merged threads about the same issue. I’m sure we’ll see a fix for this in time.

/Mod

I’ve noticed something very wrong. Since the March update, I cannot equip my Experimental AG4. This happens when I’m playing alone or with one friend, on an Xbox. (I had hosted the game) The slot that I put the gun in is simply empty. This doesn’t happen with any other of my guns. Restarting the game or console didn’t work.
This is a problem only because the AG is one of my two brawling guns. I applaud Avalanche for all the bugs they’ve fixed so far, but this is probably the worst. Has anyone else had a similar problem? If so, please respond and if you’ve been able to fix it.

emm… try scrolling up :arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up:

Post was merged, since it seems to be a similar issue.

Forgot to add. Whups.

/Mod

Platform: PC

For whatever reason I can no longer equip my legendary (5 crown) quality weapons.
I have a legendary Automagevar 5 and an Algstudsare hunting rifle and while they can be assigned to slots in my inventory they do not actually show up in the HUD when swapping weapons and when I press the hotkey to swap it does nothing. I can successfully equip and swap between weapons of any other quality however.

I suppose it’s important to note that this is my character from back when the game first came out, Im sure its possible something could be wrong with the save, though I haven’t found any legendary weapons on my other new saves yet.

Has anyone else had this issue or found a solution?

Merged same issue topics.

//Mod