Can we get a different kind of exosuit? (also some questions about the experimental outfits)

HI. It’s me again, First off I would like to apologize for my first post because I didn’t know anything about how to use this forum, so please forgive me, But I looked it up this time and I think I am in the clear, sorry if someone has already posted this question, but I am now giving a request to the developers of Generation Zero, Can we have some sort of exosuit that looks kind of like it was combined with the experimental clothing (I don’t know what they’re called) Also other kinds of exosuits because I think it would look nice.

P.S. You don’t need to add this I just thought it would look cool.

P.P.S. I don’t know which topic this would be in but if you know please forgive me and correct me.

P.P.P.S. I don’t know If anyone knows this, or if someone made a post like this but, does anyone know what every type of experimental clothing you get? I don’t know if you can get experimental boots or what type of clothing you can get, I know you can get Woodland camo, Desert camo, Red, Blue, and that’s all I found. But is that it?

Sincerely, Soldier.

Heyo, don’t worry about it. More clothing is always fun to see. There’s tons ingame right now, people keep finding more all the time. Regarding Experimental clothing… :thinking: I think it’s just that tactical armor with different patterns on it for now, but it’s for most clothing slots so there’s plenty more to be found.