Cannot find snowmounds... snowballs

the Plundra isn’t a freezer :rofl: lol

A Freezer is a metal box with ice in it.
The plundra is a metal box, mine has ice in it.

igloo coolers only hold from melting for so long, evententanly the snowballs will melt in the igloo-plundra metal boxes & will turn into water getting all the guns, ammo & supplies wet

Suddenly, FarCry 2 or Metro EXODUS style weapon degradation. @ Rust from stored snowballs.

I think I picked up one of the fancy set items from a Rival, yesterday…so maybe those apparel items are back after all? Anybody else seen anything? Anybody able to confirm/deny, one way or the other? I think the item I got was a duplicate, unfortunately.

1 Like

1 Like

Yep, sure enough! Nice… Thank you for that.

I’m all outta likes for the day, or I’d hit you with one.

Here it is April 12 and last night I was playing multiplayer open and had three guys get put on my game who pummeled me with snowballs so bad I couldnt even get to safehouse. They knocked me off my three wheeler and then pushed it over a cliff… I quit game and restarted, they got put right back so I restarted again and set multi to private. I love playing multi player when people communicate. Have met a few really cool players, and have helped a few as well.
Booting the ‘punks’ doesnt do any good because the server just puts them back

Never checked it again, but is the option in the settings for the snowballs gone?

the option is only available to be turned off & on when the event is active, :pensive:, I also saved some snowballs & put them in one of the SnowCones stand, so they don’t melt does the summer heat

@SR_Carni can’t you activate the Option in the settings to be useable always? Just the option. I guess many of us still have snowballs that could be “abused”.

:pensive: but I turned one of my defence bases into a snow park, multiplayer peoples are welcome & free snowballs sharing, snowball fights, expectedly the things you build like sidewalks, what they called, cat walking those things :flushed: and running on them throwing snowballs, peopleing flying off :rofl: I share my snowballs

need a SnowCone stand building in base defense :smiling_face: so I can store my SnowBalls with multiplayer peoples sharing, so I don’t need to drop them in backpacks lol