Cannot loot Magnum 44 Pistols

Does inventory weight change when you pick the gun up? I’m curious if it just vanishes, or if the game thinks it ends up in your inventory except… Not? :thinking:

I just feel like i’m wasting my time and loot… The weapons on the ground never respawn and are gone… they are currently grey and green drops and its annoying… imagine when its higher level stuff… i’ll never get those drops back…

Its hard to tell, as i seem to get the ammo for them at the same time but not the weapon… i’ll say no i don’t see a weight increase at the time of the loot pickup. but as my stash is full of DLC i cannot take everything off to check… rather not risk throwing it on the ground honestly.

It’s your choice Anthony. I don’t like to see people go who basically like the game very much, but if the game is no more fun to play it might be wiser to let it rest for a while, then to slog on. I respect that choice.

1 Like

Oh the game is awesome, but the loot makes me feel like i’m going no where, and the reaper bug (i know i’m a long way off) but not being able to loot end stuff makes me less inclined to get there for now.

To become able to loot “end stuff” (experimental weapons) your character must reach level 25.

So it should take some time until you come to this position. Hopefully a fix is released until then.
This “end stuff” the reaper drops, btw, is the same that normal rivals may drop, except for some experimental apparell and the experimental sledgehammer. The reaper just has a higher chance to have some of them in the loot.

2 Likes

So recently I’ve been able to pick up just about any sort of gun except for the magnus. Every time I try to pick it up it completely disappears and I’m never able to get it. I have literally everything for it just not the gun. If ya’ll have any suggestions please let me know.(This is on the Xbox series S)

This is a well-documented issue. Please use the search function next time.

//Mod

Xbox
Single Player
Was looking through Torsberga fort and Norrmyra Artillery Base for the weapons tried to pick up both the magnums at the places and then they dissappeared from the game world and from my inventory.

This is a known issue. Please search before you post.

//Mod

I had the same problem but then I found one that wasn’t just a ghost outline and was able to pick it up. Now if only the Building Blocks mission would fix it self. :wink:

Today I found one in a weapon box and I was able to pick it up and had it in my inventory.

2 Likes

//Mod

Everytime I try to pick up a .44 magnus in GZ, my character will grab it, but it will never show up in my inventory. I’ve checked everywhere that it could end up at, but to no avail.

//Mod

I also picked up a Magnus .44 last night. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

From ground, machine loot or a weapon box?

Weapon box…

1 Like

Ground doesn’t work at all.

Can’t loot magnums been playing on ps4 for a couple of months now and can’t pick up a magnum anywhere I find one

1 Like