Can't fill Medical Trailer completely

Platform: PC - Steam

Description: Cannot fill the Medical Trailer completely with Advanced/Standard/Simple Medkits (stops at 1 from full). Mixing medkits in the same Trailer does work sometimes. The location is Sillavik Artillery CP, not sure if other CPs have the same issue.

Steps To Reproduce: Fill Medical Trailer completely with Advanced/Standard/Simple Medkits.

Images / Videos: https://imgur.com/a/yjoFRLu (ignore the one including Standard Medkits).

Host or Client: Host, single player.

Players in your game: Only me.

Specifications: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.50GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 32GB ram, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

EDIT: I just removed a few Standard ones and I now have the same issue there.

Can you make a screenshot of how it looks like 1 before full?

I put screenshots in the original post, the imgur link.

Thx.
It would have been interesting to see the whole screen.

Ok, while by weight you should still be able to add one of the same items, the option “Transfer” just disappears.

:thinking:

I didn’t even notice that the “Transfer” option disappeared… Strange…

I noticed the sniper tower kinda behaves the same. You can fill it to 1 less than full, press “transfer”, then open it up again to put in the last round.

(4000 rounds equal 100 weight)

i got the same issue :face_with_monocle: it’s not really a big dill though, I think it’s the Selma that are also 0.50 in weight, I like the year 1999 better anyway, :weary:, 2000 wasn’t a great year

1 Like

You can fill it all the way. To do it, make sure you don’t have full health, and walk very quickly and out of the healing zone.

that just uses the meds & selma, :thinking: just replacing up to 1999 again

I don’t know but when i do this, it use 1 Med but then i can fill it all the way. I have trailers up to 500 advanced meds that way while the limit is 499.