Can't put an EXP Klaucke in the plundra

Not sure this is a bug or a feature, but for some reason I can’t store my experimental Klaucke pistol in the plundra… there is plenty of room and other exp weapons have gone in with no problem. When I try to store it, there is a small sound and it quietly refuses to transfer.

Is this by design (If so, why?) or perhaps it’s a bug? Is this a known issue? I searched the forum but couldn’t find a reference (I bet it’s there somewhere, I just couldn’t find it).

Thanks

You can´t put a weapon there while it is equipped, that is probably your issue.
There are some other bugs, but all are temporary or have a solution.
If the first suggestion is not your problem, remove ammo from the weapon, toss it on the ground and take the weapon and try again.

Yep, ok, removing the ammo and/or dropping it seems to have done the trick.

Hard to tell which worked, because since last time I’d tried it (at which time there was plenty of weight capacity to accept the gun) I’d maxed out the plundra with ammo to recycle, so first couple of tries didn’t work until I’d made room.

Definitely was an extra weapon and was not equipped when I tried to store it.

No idea why it worked, but thanks!

1 Like

There’s design quirk, that allows store attachments along weapon and retrieve weapons with mods that were installed previously. “Attached” ammo also counts.
Usually it refuse to store gun into chest despite “it’s plenty space”, because of total weight of gun+attachments exceeds remaining free space.
“Fix” is to “detach” ammo and put gun in a box. Then check ammo weight and remaining free space.

1 Like

With issue solved, i’ll close the topic.

//Mod