Cave near Kilsberget - what's the use or doesn't it has any

Just wondering, encountered it. Maybe I missed something?

It’s just a cool cave to find. It might get a purpose later… who knows? :coffee:

Most likely there’s a control point coming.

1 Like

Did you find the cave northern of Hästvik in archipelago? This one is even more interesting. Well, it doesn’t have any special purpose, too, but… You’ll see :wink:

1 Like

Nothing to see here, folks…

Yet.

2 Likes

I think I did - can’t remember the location. But there was a lot happening over there!

Zesiir says ‘yet’ :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I think it was a spoiler…

1 Like

Can’t wait for the next update

1 Like

I just found this location today, can’t believe I’ve never run across it. Hoping this gets a use sometime…

1 Like

This cave was only added with the last DE-update. This area is most likely revamped to accomodate a control point. :coffee:

2 Likes

I don’t think the cave is new, but one of the past updates it disappeared, it must of came back.

EDIT: Opps, nether cave you guys are talking about is the one I am thinking of. There once was a cave north east of Yittervik. That cave disappeared I think when the Iron Church was blocked off for a few months. This little cave never came back.

Instead of adding game breaking control points to the game, wish the developers would spend that time adding DLCs that increase the size of the map and continue the story.

3 Likes