Chalk or Spray Paint

I would be great if we could use chalk or something to mark walls, would make bunker exploration much less confusing.

7 Likes

Hello,
Just the other day during the GZ Mixer stream it was asked about making bunkers less confusing a map was mentioned…That said I absolutely love the idea of chalk that would wear off in X period of time. Way to go with a solid useful idea!
SPP

I second that! I usually explore a bunker by following the wall on my left (or right … doesn’t matter as long as you do it consistently). That way you will - with a few adjustments perhaps - cover the entirety of the interior. But chalk or spray paint would be really helpful.

2 Likes

I always try to explore a bunker by keeping to the right as I go through it. I have considered dropping something at an intersection for reference but I have considered having spray paint would be very useful.

1 Like

I really would need some aid wandering about bunkers if it were real. In the game i’m so confused sometimes that i wonder if i ever get to see daylight again (without fast travel). Chalk would definitely help, or some item to place on the floor.

1 Like

What about Breadcrumbs?

Wouldn’t that be a copyright infringement against “Hansel and Gretel”?