Challengers left to complete in Truth

I asked theses question before and not received an answer that helps.
I have two Challengers left to do in truth Farmlands and Mountain region, I have looked every where been to every location I have active and nothing has come up, I spent a lot of time looking round taking out the machines, but still at a loss. I need to know how, please do not tell me I got mission to do
Generation Zero Challenge Truth|537x500

it show no mission left they all checked have a tick on them, check that, what I looking for is the two outstanding in the picture uploaded

Fine, i won’t.

But if you want to know, then click here.

Here are all side missions in Farmlands and Mountains. You’ll missing one of each. That’s why you can’t get your challenges done.

So, which are you missing?

1 Like

Do note that Side missions never unlock on their own. With these, you have to find the side mission starting item from the world.
For example, the very 1st side mission, The Hunter, unlocks after you pick up the mission note, from the 1st set of destroyed cars, just after you’ve picked up your 1st Möller and destroyed first few proto runners.

So, in that sense, it is easy to miss side missions if you’re unable to locate and pick up the side mission starting item. Though, to help player out, once you’re within 250m of that side mission starting item, you’ll get side mission icon on your Compass, directing you to it.

Missions count in GZ:

Vanilla game
Main missions = 36
Side missions = 48

Alpine Unrest
Main missions = 9
Side missions = 11

FNIX Rising
Main missions = 10
Side missions = 10

Resistance
Side missions = 2

Total
Main missions = 55
Side missions = 71

Do note that when you look the completed missions amount from the “Log → Stats” page, then all the missions you completed in multiplayer game are also counted.

ok thanks, have notice when I found a collectable letter or tape missions come up.

ok looked at the screen dump and I don’t have that with the FARMLAND SIDE MISSIONS OR MOUNTAIN SIDE MISSIONS, as you can see not the same and I cannot get the or don’t kmow how to get to your screen picture. Not got lone wolf

That mission takes place in Annagruvan (Farmlands). At -1740, -1340.

FYI

found that today, thanks

1 Like

Thank you Snipergirl for you help, now completed the two missions, just a few collectables and machine schematics left.

Regards Pacman3