Change that impossible to grab kitchen medkit please

For it to be standalone video, then it would be fine. However, doing that just after your guide, where you picked up the simple first aid kit, without effort, can send an arrogant message to viewers.

For some people, figuring out how to get it, is bad enough. Watching others celebrating, after getting it effortlessly, is just rubbing salt into the wound.
This is also a reason why i won’t put any kind of celebration at the end of my guide videos.

We’d need more inputs from other users to draw conclusions.

Oh I see, never thought people would be so petty, though like I said - it’s only for the memories.

Can I ask why it is though that the thread is still active as the issue was it was impossible to get - > its not ->done

I mean you disliked the video - so what part about it didn’t you get.

Jump -> Crouch -> Look -> Take

It was still there for me, so i could not pick it up easy. But now I picked it up like AliasDJA did, it worked. The crouching was finicky.

Summary

Topic title changed to better reflect requested change.

//Mod

It wasn’t an experiment, instead, it was test for confirmation. Confirmation that, within house, while simple first aid kits can spawn on top of the kitchen fan, they do not spawn there for all players. (I thought otherwise.)
Unless you already picked that simple first aid kit up and posted the different result to skew the testing. :thinking:

Topic is still active since there is an issue looting said item. It is intended that players can take the item while standing in front of the oven, rather than parkour their way on top of the oven and looking at it on specific angle, just to be able to pick it up.

Most people aren’t but snowflakes usually are.
I’ve seen my fare share of snowflakes even in here (forums).

I didn’t want to use the S word, but I’m glad you did.

Alias

You are correct, I shouldn’t assume.

Pop any co-ordinates over you find of ones that you cannot loot. There are a few tricks to looting and searching I know, they may be able to be applied for future reference to the update planned for console.

Anyone else unable to retrieve the first aid kits in the kitchen above the cooker hood? I have not been able to yet one yet!

Merged with appropriate topic.

//Mod

Welcome Grimbo,

There’s a video up the page - should square it up for you

I have missed 8 of them. jumped ,turned on light switch.crouched , the light switch is in the way. and who puts med kits on a stove. Bathrooms yes stoves no. always looking in bathrooms and find few. work still in progress i know.

I don’t know how you did that, but it was cool

1 Like

Crouching jump is the secret.

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this, but very frustrating that the medpack is wholly inside of the hit box for the switch. I have tried every angle I can get to, but only the switch box is ever shown.

In house in Sillavik -3344, 3913

Topics merged. Moved here since this is the only thread I can find that includes unlootable items
//Mod

Merged the merged post with the thread covering the issue.
@boston_51, you’ve been ninja-modded!

//Zesiir

1 Like

It’s a minigame, you gotta time yourself

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Ah, no that’s the new machine class.

You’ll need a sledgehammer, the med kit is inside.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Floating Objects] Since there isn’t already a topic for floating objects