Change that impossible to grab kitchen medkit please

Because it makes no sense that is there and is nearly impossible to grab (you need to climb to grab it).

2 Likes

Better idea is to expand it’s angle on which it can be taken. Else-ways, you’d be removing one of the most popular, if not the most popular placement of simple first aid kit that every player knows.

2 Likes

I has worked in early days of the game. Then some bugs hit, making interaction really difficult to loot anything. It got fixed, mostly. Now we are in this half way state which caused the problem of picking up those med kits.

Bathroom cabinet, shelves can be also tricky place to pickup those med kits.

1 Like

Jump up onto it facing the oven and crouch. I didn’t realise people actually had issues with these wow.

if you could give us a location of an unlootable one that would be great. Everyone i have encountered has been lootable, with some work. It would make fixing this much easier

I think this one needs to be locked. Lol

I agree. But if we have the same location for a specific medkit, or if a medkit spawns there, then we can determine if it is random that you can not pick it up, or it is location based.

Yeah i hate medkits that don’t respawn :sob: i wish we had a respawn timer on them but it would mean people could farm them

I feel bad that he;s struggling for med kits. I’ll put a short vid up here tomorrow for you @Anon302611

1 Like

Loot bags/boxes location and their contents are different from player to player. However, every item that is placed outside the loot bags/boxes (weapons, first aid kits, scopes, radios, boomboxes, gas tanks and the like), are all at the same place for every player. That’s how we can share known spawn points for e.g weapons.

So we could determine impossible to grab meds? Sweet!

Oh, we’re addressing this one? I remember complaining about this way back, but hey now there’s a topic!

I agree with the contents of this post. I know you can pick up medkits if you do a complex yoga pose on a counter with slippery parkour mechanics… It’s just that in reality this shouldn’t even be a problem.

Fix the really weird pickup range for dead enemies as sometimes being further from it actually works better than up close, which is counter-intuitive… It has actually impacted some scenarios where I’m out of ammo and risking myself by just doing a ritual around a dead machine to extract it’s ammo.

Healthpacks are still harder to pickup that are in the world. For some REALLY good examples of why the system is clunky, go to first mission’s home design and go check the kitchen medkit and bathroom medkit in that type of layout. Another good example is the soccer field’s open military convoy with blood in Salthamn. I even had a nice 5$ bet if a friend could pick it up.

1 Like
1 Like

In GZ, there are fixed spots where loot bags/boxes spawn and also fixed spots where individual loot spawns.

For loot bags/boxes, any type of bag/box can spawn within those spots. E.g in my game i have small ammo box while in your game, there is toolbox on same spot.
Also, there is always more loot bag/box spawn points within POI than the actual amount of loot bags/boxes. This gives variety and leads to a situation where e.g within a same barn, in my game i have two small ammo boxes and one big green box while in your game, you have two long weapon crates and metal toolbox with different placement.

For individual loot spawn points, those all are fixed. Meaning that the spot where boombox spawns, only a boombox is on that spot. No other individual item can spawn in that specific spot. Since the top of kitchen fan is reserved only for simple first aid kit, only simple first aid kit spawns there.
Also, as far as i’ve seen it, if i have individual loot spawned in X spot then it is there for everyone else as well.

Latter is relatively easy to test. Lets take one specific house, where there is that simple first aid kit on top of the kitchen fan. Everyone can go to that house and look if they have the simple first aid kit there or not.
Of course, if you’ve already picked that simple first aid kit up, then it isn’t there anymore. But if you haven’t, it should be there, in everyone’s game.

E.g Paskallaholm safehouse (Forest region)

And it’s also the one i have great trouble picking up. So, it’s unlikely players have picked it up.

Who disliked my video? I mean you do someone a favour…

oof. F in chat. Ignore the haters

It’s youtube. People like/dislike for the strangest of reasons…

1 Like

They really do my friend got a dislike because he “didnt want to watch it” Why did u open the vid in the first place idiot???

Since your video isn’t unlisted, that dislike might have came from the Youtube, rather than from this topic.

However, your video would’ve been fine without the 2nd part. I don’t like that kind of showing off either. So, that might have been the reason for a dislike.

Let’s not forget that we have family friendly atmosphere in the forums and defamatory comments aren’t welcome here.

//Mod

I think it’s more he didn’t like the fact that all you do is jump to collect it.

And what do you mean the 2nd part! Did you not like my 4 way rendition of the theme tune?