Cinematic Question from Neebs Gaming - looking for a building (filming location)

Oh I do agree. I also enjoy when the team is split they add a radio type tone to the discussions. Very cool.

4 Likes

Just watched the 9th and at the 10th video they come across a controlpoint. :coffee: :+1:

3 Likes

Adjusted the title a bit for the sake of future content making.

//Mod

Watched the new episode a few minutes ago.
What a battle!

Did you run out of locations now?
Is that the reason Uncle Thick is missing?
Btw. wonderful how you made that.

:+1:

1 Like

Nice wordplay on ā€œmissingā€ poster. :sunglasses:

Just buy things from the Spreadshirt Shop for more information of Uncle Thicks wareabouts!!!

I bet they didnā€™t see all the locations I posted. I havenā€™t seen a reaction. :coffee:

4 Likes

I didnā€™t even look that close at the posters!
Amazing. :joy:

1 Like

Uncle thick is backā€¦ But he left Ɩstertƶrn. :+1:

I have seen it. And loved it.

I have been following Neebs on Youtube so I will enjoy at least their take on the game. Itā€™s mostly the same way as I play the game. For me it is still the same atmosphere as in the beginning but better. I wouldnā€™t be playing the game if it was otherwise.

3 Likes

Episode 12 was again great fun to watch, nice positive vibe about the game. Uncle Thick is wanted by the law, not sure what he did, Maybe this character is based on Saul Goodman (itā€™s all good man). :thinking:

2 Likes

You see, theyā€™re getting more experienced.

1 Like

So who is Doraleous in a box, Uncle Nick?

1 Like

I enjoyed the latest episode. Its funny how they seem to make plans of engagement but they seem to fall apart very quickly

2 Likes

Just watched the newest one.
I really enjoyed it.
Bikes, apples, Ɩstervikā€¦ Btw, Ɩstervik was really empty, except of these two tanks and one seeker. :+1:

Sounds like my gaming group. All. The. Timeā€¦

1 Like

Oh and the next episode is online.
Amazing how Dora fought all the robots alone.

Thatā€™s what I donā€™t like about mountain region. If they spot you, they are many. Canā€™t wait to see them moving on. There are someā€¦special locations in mountain region. :wink: :+1:

Edit:
Btw, I just created a playlist of Neebs Gaming GenZero Videos. Hope I didnā€™t miss one.

I just saw the latest episode, but sadly I am starting to see more and more unnecessary whining and sarcastic jokes about things that they do not like about the game. Thatā€™s not my sort of content.

Oh damn Iā€™ve missed a month of episodes, well I know what Iā€™ll be watching in my spare time now

Hey there,

Today, 5pm, the final episode.
At least the titel is about ā€œthe final of Generation Zeroā€

For all who missed an episode, I made a playlist of all of them (22, and I hope I didnā€™t miss to add one).

Edit:
@NeebsGaming: Awesome final!
I just hope the final isnā€™t the end. There is so much more to explore and there are many more missions to do, especially the story on HimfjƤll and in the southcoast region (the both DLCs).

2 Likes

I hope there is more. I enjoy Neebs Gen Zero.